Data controller is Code4Life
Personal data collected by Code4Life may be freely provided by users or collected automatically during the use of the site.
All the requested Data are mandatory, unless otherwise specified. If the user refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible to provide the requested service. In cases where Code4Life indicates some data as optional, the user is free to refrain from communicating such data, without any consequence on the availability of the service or on its operation.
If the user has any doubts about which data are mandatory, he can contact Code4Life at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user who shares or publishes personal data of third parties through Code4Life assumes full responsibility and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing Code4Life from any liability to third parties.
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and of Portals/sites connected with this and to the sending of communications, including commercial, news, updates on the initiatives of Code4Life and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates and/or sponsors
- possible sale to third parties of the aforementioned data, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications
- carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations contact management
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic support
- organization of archives in mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code
- Code4Life adopts all the security measures necessary to prevent access, disclosure, modification, unauthorized destruction of personal data. The processing is carried out exclusively through automated IT tools with methods strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, other external parties involved in the organization of Code4Life (as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, legal) may have access to the data
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected and stored for the period of time provided for by Laws, Regulations or by the Community legislation and, in any case, for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
When processing is based on explicit consent, Code4Life may retain personal data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, Code4Life may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted.
All required data are mandatory.
Subjects to whom data may be disclosed personal data
The collected data can be communicated to:
- companies and companies for direct mailing or similar activities
- associations and foundations willing to buy advertising space on the lists or on the site and/or related to the provision of a particular service
- subjects who must have access to data, as required by law or secondary and/or community regulations
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we point out that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain from the holder, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, save the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data
- object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
To exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the deletion of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Cookies are small files that are sent from a site to the browser used to navigate the same, in order to store on the devices information and specific data that are then transmitted back to the same sites that generated it on subsequent visits by the same user, in order to facilitate navigation and make the site more usable, offering users a better service and experience.
They are distinguished according to the person who installs them on the user’s device, depending on whether it is the same site manager that the user is visiting (first-party cookies) or a different site, which installs cookies through of the first Site (third-party cookies). Some cookies allow the Website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or to authenticate (technical cookies), other cookies, but allow the site that installed them to monitor the navigation of the user also for the purpose of sending advertising or offering services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the net (profiling cookies). Only profiling cookies require the user’s prior consent to their use.
For more information on cookies and their general functions, visit the informative website allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies do not record any personal information about a user and his data. There are different types of cookies, in particular:
The necessary cookies help to help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site.
Cookies for preferences allow a website to remember information that influences the way in which the site behaves or presents itself, such as your preferred language or your consents.
Both can be used without asking for the user’s prior consent, as they are considered strictly necessary for the operation and provision of the requested services.
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with sites, in order to improve their performance and usability, collecting and transmitting information in an anonymous form.
- You can find the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
If there are content on the page generated by other organizations, there is the possibility that you receive cookies from these organizations (“Third parties”), such as in the presence of “Social Plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , Linkedin and similar. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made.
Sharing buttons and Social Network widgets
Code4Life uses within its pages buttons that are intended to share the resources that you feel most interesting with your friends through the major social networks. By using these buttons (by clicking on them) you may receive third-party cookies from the manager of the social network in question.
To learn more about how the collected data are used, or to disable third-party cookies individually (where possible), refer to the supporting information, including:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
Most browsers are configured to accept cookies. However, the user can decide whether or not to accept cookies by changing the settings of their browser. For more information on how to perform this operation on the main browsers, please refer to the support sections:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920
Cookies stored on the user’s device, however, can be deleted, referring to the guides of your browser or your device. However, it is possible that restricting the ability of websites to send cookies may worsen users’ overall browsing experience.
Below is a list of the cookies used by Code4Life, divided by category. For each, you will find the specific description for which it is used and its duration.
|ga||woocommerceb2b.code4life.it||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||2 years|
|gat||woocommerceb2b.code4life.it||Used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests||1 minute|
|gid||woocommerceb2b.code4life.it||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||24 hours|