Our support faithfully follows the policies you subscribed by purchasing our items from the Envato Market.
What’s included in item support:
- Answering questions about how to use the item
- Answering technical questions about the item
- Help with defects in the item
What’s not included in item support
- Item customization
- Develop of custom features or needs
- Installation of the item
- Tips for using WooCommerce or advice on the rules of your shop
- Fixing bugs or incompatibilities of third party plugins or themes
For more information, please refer to Envato Support Policies.
When you open a new ticket, WooCommerce B2B Support Center (WCB2BSC) automatically processes your request, inserting it in the processing queue. In this way, all requests will be processed in order of arrival and in any case within 48 hours.
After 10 days of inactivity on your part, WooCommerce B2B Support Center will automatically close your support request.
This channel is dedicated to users who have a valid license of WooCommerce B2B / WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents,
please do not submit pre-sale inquiries.
All non-compliant requests will be discarded automatically by our system
For each operation the WCB2BSC will send you an email notification, to take you updated step by step about your request status. Here notification list:
- Ticket received: it means that our support team has received your request. Within 48 hours, your ticket will be taken over.
- Ticket updated: it means that our support team has completed the checks and sent you a reply.
- Ticket closed: it means that your ticket is considered solved and cannot longer be changed. You can continue to consult it from the ticket archive page.
- Ticket on hold: it means that your plugin license expired and your ticket is considered on hold. You can unblock it after renewing your license from the ticket page, by clicking on “I renewed my license, unblock this request” button.
- Ticket blocked: it means that provided purchase code is not valid and your ticket is automatically considered closed. You can open a new ticket after checking your purchase code (Where is my purchase code?). To make a pre-sale request, please make use of proper form in Envato author page.
Before opening a ticket, please check that your license is still valid. Our system automatically detects if the purchase code is related to an expired license and considers the request invalid, placing the ticket in an “On hold” status.
To renew or extend the support component on an item, please visit Envato Market Help Center.
You can unblock it after renewing your license from the ticket page, by clicking on “I renewed my license, unblock this request” button and our team can take care of your request.
First of all make sure you have updated the plugin to the latest version (check the changelog on the official page or by following the link in the documentation) and read the FAQs and documentation, perhaps the answer to your question is already there and can save you time and money.
Also, please be sure you have read plugin documentation and FAQs, all useful information is described in detail and could solve your problem or doubts in seconds, without unnecessary waiting:
WooCommerce B2B Sales agents
This way, you will have the information you need faster, without having to wait for our support team to take charge of your request.
Your requests may be of different nature, but we have decided to divide them into two macro-categories: Informative tickets and Technical tickets. Both of them will be treated with the same importance, following the processing queue.
- Informative tickets: in general, all information requests about doubts, clarifications and WooCommerce B2B/WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents features explanations are included.
- Check tickets: in general, all information requests about configuration or doubts on it.
In this case, we suggest to provide a temporary WP-ADMIN access with administrator capabilities, necessary to verify your configuration.
- Technical tickets: this category includes all requests related to bugs, malfunctions or anomalies.
In this case, we suggest to provide both a temporary FTP access and a temporary WP-ADMIN access with administrator capabilities, necessary to verify and fix your reporting.
- Pre-sale requests: this channel is dedicated to users who have a valid license of WooCommerce B2B / WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents,
please do not submit pre-sale inquiries.
In this case, we suggest to use the proper form in Envato author page.
Please, don’t ask for customizations, this kind of activity is not included in support license. If you need custom development, we promote and suggest Fiverr, the best Marketplace for freelance: hire a freelance now.
Our support team is very thorough, don’t worry. But it is always advisable, as a precaution, to have a complete backup copy of your site (FTP and Database), which allows you to restore your installation in case of serious problems.
In case of reporting of technical problems and malfunctions, before opening a ticket, carry out these verification operations, you may be able to solve the problem much faster, without waiting for checks and for response of our support team:
- Be sure you have updated the plugin to the latest version
- Be sure you read the FAQs and documentation
- Purge and disable all caches server side or plugin side, if you have any
- Disable all the plugins installed on your WordPress, with the exception of WooCommerce and WooCommerce B2B / WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents
- Switch your theme to a default one (Twentynineteen or Storefront)
- Activate WordPress debug mode (what is debug mode?)
- Perform a test to see if the problem persists
- If the problem does not occur, it is possible that it is a plugin or theme to generate it. Then activate the theme and the plugins one at a time, performing the test again each time, so that you can understand who is causing the problem.
- If the problem persists, leave only WooCommerce and WooCommerce B2B plugins and the Storefront theme active and attach to ticket
debug.logfile (convert it into txt file), that you can find in wp-content folder.
To open a ticket, simply provide:
- Title: summarize in a few words the subject of your request.
- Description: describe your request in detail, with examples and use cases. Try to be as clear as possible so that our support team can help you as soon as possible.
- Purchase code: enter WooCommerce B2B license purchase code provided by CodeCanyon (Where is my purchase code?), it is necessary for our team to give maximum priority to requests made by customers with still valid license. Tickets with expired license will be put on hold for license renewal. Tickets with invalid purchase codes will be discarded and closed automatically by our system.
In the case of technical tickets, our support team may need to take a closer look at your site. To allow resolution operations, in addition to the data required to open a ticket already described above, it is necessary to provide:
- FTP access credentials
- WP-ADMIN login credentials (with administrator capabilities)
In some cases, to resolve your requests, our support team may need to insert hooks and/or small pieces of code into your site, in particular in your theme
functions.php file, which is usually found in:
To avoid losing these changes in case of future updates of your theme, make sure you have a child theme installed and active.
If you do not have a child theme, our support team will be forced to enter the code in your theme file and you will be responsible for preserving it and preventing it from being lost with future theme updates. For more information on child themes, take a look here.
Thank you very much for your time and your collaboration!
The WooCommerce B2B support team